The much awaited follow-up volume to our acclaimed 'Shreveport Stomp' album (CDCHD 495). This is the first ever collection of Margaret Lewis' fabulous Ram Records recordings. A terrific bluesy, soulful singer, Margaret is backed by some of Shreveport's finest musicians, among them Elvis Presley drummer DJ Fontana and, on 'Bow Wow Puppy Love' and 'Lover's Land (recorded at Cosimo's in New Orleans), blues guitar giant Johnny Winter and his band! Included are Margaret's fine early sides 'No No Never' and 'Cheaters Can't Win.
- 01 Preview Shake A Leg
- 02 Preview One Today, Another Tomorrow
- 03 Preview Goin' To St Louis
- 04 Preview From The Cradle To The Blues
- 05 Preview Roll Over Beethoven
- 06 Preview Love Is A Fortune
- 07 Preview Birmingham Valley Blues
- 08 Preview You Can't Break My Heart No More
- 09 Preview No No Never
- 10 Preview Cheaters Can't Win
- 11 Preview That's Why I Cry
- 12 Preview Raggedy Ann And Player Piano
- 13 Preview And There Was No You
- 14 Preview Bow Wow Puppy Love
- 15 Preview Dust My Blues
- 16 Preview Those Lonely, Lonely Nights
- 17 Preview Reconsider Me
- 18 Preview You Oughta See My Baby
- 19 Preview It's Alright (You Can Go)
- 20 Preview John De Lee
- 21 Preview Full Grown Man
- 22 Preview Emmitt Lee
- 23 Preview Lovers Land
- 24 Preview Baby Please Forgive Me
- 25 Preview Every Time You Turn Me Down
- 26 Preview My Blue Eyed Boy
- 27 Preview Look What You're Doing To Me
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Ace Records, Such Close, Letchworth Garden City SG6 1JF, United Kingdom. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Ace Records, Such Close, Letchworth Garden City SG6 1JF, United Kingdom. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.