Gerard W Purcell was a colourful New York music businessman who used the best black music talent to produce fabulous soul sounds for his GWP label.
- 01 Preview Don't Let It End - Debbie Taylor
- 02 Preview I Don't Know How (To Fall Out Of Love With You) - The Persians
- 03 Preview No Defense - Bobby Penn
- 04 Preview Gotta Find A Way - The Hesitations
- 05 Preview Heaven's Will (Must Be Obeyed) - Alice Clark
- 06 Preview Let's Prove Them Wrong - Debbie Taylor
- 07 Preview (You'd Better) Straighten Up And Fly Right - The Devonnes
- 08 Preview I've Been Down So Long - Benny Gordon
- 09 Preview I'm Ready - Milton Bennett
- 10 Preview Without Your Love - The Shaladons
- 11 Preview Ooh It Hurts Me - Larry Banks
- 12 Preview Doin' The Gittin' Up - The Devonnes Band
- 13 Preview Don't Nobody Mess With My Baby - Debbie Taylor
- 14 Preview Is This The Way To Treat A Girl (You Bet It Is) - The Hesitations
- 15 Preview Keep Your Love Warm - Lily Fields
- 16 Preview All That I Have - Debbie Taylor & The Hesitations
- 17 Preview You Want My Lovin' - Betty Barney
- 18 Preview He's What I Need - Little Rose Little
- 19 Preview My Lucky Day Part 1 - Frankie Newsome
- 20 Preview You Can't Stand Alone - Benny Gordon
- 21 Preview I Can't Take It Any More - The Persians
- 22 Preview Honey Man - The Modettes
- 23 Preview We Can Do It - Joan Bates aka Jaibi
- 24 Preview What's One More Lie - The Milton Bennett Band
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.