- 01 Preview Motor Bikin' - Chris Spedding
- 02 Preview Tobacco Road - The Nashville Teens
- 03 Preview The House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals
- 04 Preview Hi-Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
- 05 Preview Journey - Duncan Browne
- 06 Preview Brother Louie - Hot Chocolate
- 07 Preview Dance With The Devil - Cozy Powell
- 08 Preview No Milk Today - Herman's Hermits
- 09 Preview Walking - CCS
- 10 Preview Little Games - The Yardbirds
- 11 Preview Gin House - Paul Williams & The Big Roll Band
- 12 Preview Jailhouse Rock - The Jeff Beck Group featuring Rod Stewart
- 13 Preview Living Next Door To Alice - New World
- 14 Preview I Love Rock 'N' Roll - Arrows
- 15 Preview Days Of My Life - The Seekers featuring Judith Durham
- 16 Preview Flight 2 - Angelo & Eighteen
- 17 Preview Some Girls - Racey
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.