Though more often associated with the formation of the funky 70s, the Rifkind brothers (Roy & Julie) started Spring Records in the soulful 60s, cutting great soul music through to the early 80s. Evidenced here 23 times.
- 01 Preview What Did I Do Wrong? - The Mayberry Movement
- 02 Preview You Didn't Love Me Anyhow - Act I
- 03 Preview I'm The Other Half Of You - Ray Godfrey
- 04 Preview Please Come Home - Garland Green
- 05 Preview I Can't Believe You Said You Love Me - Lou Jackson
- 06 Preview It's The Same Old Story - Act I
- 07 Preview A House For Sale (Single version) - Millie Jackson
- 08 Preview Can I Get A Witness - Jackie Verdell
- 09 Preview C'Mon And Give It Up - Clare Bathe
- 10 Preview But Not For Me - The Determinations
- 11 Preview There's Another In My Life - Phillip Mitchell
- 12 Preview The Mirror Don't Lie - Joe Simon
- 13 Preview Lead Me On - The Internationals
- 14 Preview (You Gotta) Come Through Me - Garland Green
- 15 Preview I Think I'm In Love - The Mayberry Movement
- 16 Preview 28 Ways (She Loves Me) - Winfield Parker
- 17 Preview I Wanna Get Over - Street People
- 18 Preview Things Are Not The Same - Luv Co
- 19 Preview Love Doctor - Millie Jackson
- 20 Preview No One Else Will Do - Ronnie Walker
- 21 Preview If I Can't Have Your Love - Jocelyn Brown
- 22 Preview Alakazam - Sonny Ross
- 23 Preview Time - Don Williams & The Exchange
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.