Here's a rare chance to join the Ace Team Folks! (Our Finance Manager is retiring). Photo shown, may illustrate a typical day in the office...
Records is one of the leading reissue record companies and produces great sounding, well-packaged releases. We work with music repertoire experts, designers with a keen eye for the right period look and highly-skilled audio engineers creating CD, vinyl and digital releases each month.
We are looking to recruit a finance manager preferably with music industry experience for our label based in Letchworth.
Your main duties will include:
• General bookkeeping for three entities
• Preparing VAT returns
• Preparing management accounts
• Preparing year end accounts
• Payroll processing.
• Processing payment runs and working closely with the Royalties department
• Liaising with external accountants on statutory accounts and with third-party partners
• Monitoring cash flow and solvency and reporting to directors on any financial matters of which they should be made aware
• Ensure compliance with all HMRC requirements around PAYE, VAT, Corporation Tax, etc. remaining informed of the relevant legislative framework for the operation of the business
To be considered for this position, you must:
• Have a minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience
• Have experience of working for either a record or publishing company or for an accountancy firm which specialises in music
• Have good initiative and be able to work independently
• Ideally be part qualified or qualified by experience
• Pension scheme with company contributions
• 20 days holiday per year rising to 25 plus public holidays.
• Participation in our staff owned mail order company that generates dividends
• Bonus where profits allow
• Company offers flexible working where possible
If you are interested in joining this friendly, well-established company and meet the above criteria, please apply today. (email@example.com)
Salary according to experience.