The soundtrack to this garlanded film directed by Milos Foreman, based on Peter Schaeffer's play. With help of some of Mozart's most sublime music the Academy of St Martin in the Fields under Sir Neville Marriner's baton create one of the most beautiful scores. Glorious sound quality, packaged with detailed booklet.
- 01 Preview Symphony #25 in H minor, K 183, 1st movement
- 02 Preview Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Serenedate) K 525, 1st movement
- 03 Preview Stabat Mater; Quando Corpus Morietur and Amen
- 04 Preview Salieri's March turned into Non pii andrai (from Le nozze di Figaro, K 492)
- 05 Preview Serenade for Winds; K 361; 3rd movementt
- 06 Preview Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail (The Abduction From The Seraglio) K 384; Chorus Of the Janissaries (arr) / Ich mochte wohl (Ein Deutsches Kriesfslied), K 539 (arr)
- 07 Preview Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail (The Abduction From The Seraglio) K 384, Turkish Finale
- 08 Preview Mass In C Minor; K 427, Kyrie
- 09 Preview Concerto for Flute & Harp; K 299 2nd movement
- 10 Preview Symphony #29 in A; K 201; 1st movement, allegro moderato
- 11 Preview Adagio in C minor for Glass Armonica; K 617
- 12 Preview Concert For Two Pianos, K 365, 3rd movement
- 13 Preview Symphonie Concertante; K 364, 1st movement
- 01 Preview Zaide; Aria, Ruhe Sanft
- 02 Preview Caro Mio Ben
- 03 Preview Piano Concerto in E flat; K 482, 3rd movement
- 04 Preview Le Nozze Di Figaro (The Marriage Of Figaro); K 492, Act III, Ecco La Marcia
- 05 Preview Le Nozze Di Figaro (The Marriage Of Figaro); K 492, Act IV, Ah Tutti Contenti
- 06 Preview Early 18th Century Gypsy Music Bubak and Hungaricus
- 07 Preview Axur, Finale
- 08 Preview Don Giovanni; K 527, Act II Commendatore scene
- 09 Preview Piano Concerto in D minor; K 466, 1st movement
- 10 Preview Die Zauberflote (The Magic Flute) Overture, K 620
- 11 Preview Die Zauberflote (The Magic Flute) Aria #14, "Queen Of The Night" (Der Holle Rache Kocht)
- 12 Preview Requiem; K 426 Introitus (Eternal rest give to them, O Lord)
- 13 Preview Requiem; K 426 Dies Irae (Day Of Wrath)
- 14 Preview Requiem; K 426 Rex Tremendae Majestatis (Awe-inspring King)
- 15 Preview Requiem; K 426 Confutatis (When Those Cursed Enter Flames)
- 16 Preview Requiem; K 426 Lacrimosa (Mournful Days)
- 17 Preview Piano Concerto in D Minor, K 466; 2nd movement (Romanza)
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.